Please go to: www.baywindowforums.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beat

Beat

Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi Empty
PostSubject: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:33 am

I got home from work today to find a card in my letterbox to join this forum...so cool, thanks!I am guessing someone popped it in because I have a kombi parked in the driveway (not mine) but there is another in the shed (mine). The 1976 camper in the drive is my brothers, who lives in Vancouver, but I am currently using it to get from a to b as my 1975 camper decided a month ago that it just didn't want to go anymore Sad . My beloved van has sadly been confined to the shed because I have decided the 4 or 5k I will need to spend to rebuild the engine can be put to better use, helping me travel the globe! I have solemly sworn to dak dak (my kombis nickname) that I will fix her up when I get back in about 2 years time Smile
Back to top Go down
JoelWantsaPanel

JoelWantsaPanel

PostSubject: Re: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:36 am

Hello!
Yes I snuck that little card in your letter box Laughing
Haha, Oh so thats want happened to bluey! I love the flipper blue colour so much.
I knew you were true kombi fans when I saw another camper in the driveway.
This forum may be small now but with more help in joining like you have given, We will be a lot bigger.
We'll get there one day Smile.
In the meantime enjoy our small but smart Bay window community.
Thanks for joining Very Happy.
Joel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/j_will7322
Beat

Beat

PostSubject: Re: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:21 am

Yeah cant wait to have her re sprayed, flipper blue on bottom and creamy white on top half. There's a van in grey & cream you have posted a pic up of, its so dreamy i want to marry it lol. Mine will hopefully look very similiar....one day....one day!!
Back to top Go down
JoelWantsaPanel

JoelWantsaPanel

PostSubject: Re: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:25 am

Haha yes it is dreamy to look at.
I personally LOVE the colour of yours right now with the hippy stickers Very Happy.
It looks so good.
The colour looks so bright.
I was so worried when I thought you had sold it LOL.
I craned my head around to see if it was around the corner.

Is it 1800?
Back to top Go down
Beat

Beat

PostSubject: Re: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 am

Yeah she's an 1800 and the love of my life lol, i was devastated when she got sick and heartbroken to hear her diagnosis! You should see in it, its such a girls kombi. The lino matches her colour and I have a cupboard to hang my clothes up, complete with a half length mirror!

She has been safetly confined to the shed for the time being and I will one day heap all the TLC and coin I have on her to make her look/feel like a million dollars Smile I think after 4 happy years chugging along together she deserves a little rest lol.

My bros van is almost beyond repair!very happy to have a replacement van to drive around (not complaining haha) but its rusty, bare bones and fumey (guess i just miss mine) lol. Mum & Dad have been keeping it registered while he's overseas (phew for me when mine broke down) cos they are worried it wont go over the pits and become a lost cause. Kombi-itis runs in our family Smile
Back to top Go down
JoelWantsaPanel

JoelWantsaPanel

PostSubject: Re: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 am

You have a very cool family Smile
Have you been to the local vw Mechanic Mick?
It may be something small.
Have you checked little things like the battery?
I miss seeing flipper Sad.
Im so happy that there are more kombi LOVERS in Scumer... I mean Somerset Very Happy

Have you seen that blue bay near the Bball center? I want it sooooo bad!
Back to top Go down
Beat

Beat

PostSubject: Re: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:00 am

Wish it was something that simple, I really do! Yeah Mick diagnosed her Sad he did a temp short term/short distance fix, but i have popped her away and am using joey's cos just dont wan2 risk making it worse lol! I haven't seen that one, but a colleague at the advocate has a flipper blue one he has done up, makes my tummy go all funny every time i see it lol. Ill get him to join, he's a cool dude, great photographer!
Back to top Go down
JoelWantsaPanel

JoelWantsaPanel

PostSubject: Re: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:34 am

Ahh yes make him join Smile.

He could do some really good photos for the site Very Happy.
I hope your kombi gets better soon.
Theres actually a few kombis in Somerset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi   Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kombi, Kombi, Kombi, Oi, Oi, Oi
Page 1 of 1